In this technologically advanced decade, the pc gaming industry is going to turn tables with their awe-strucking pc components delivered with top notch value for money performance, With prices coming down and performance rising up we’re heading into a right direction. As the prices climb down it’s making more and more sense to bulid a budget pc than to waste too much money in it. Here’s a budget pc build for you under 80k₹ with value for money specs..
But for this pc build you’ll also need a Monitor that’s worth it’s value and also deliver some good features to go with it, We kept our budget 15k₹ because that makes sense for 80k₹ budget pc, here’s our best monitor we got on the online e-commerce platform, If you get better deal offline please tell us in comments.
What to look for, if buying a gaming monitor
- Refresh Rate
- Response time
- Display panel
- Sync technology
Refresh rate : higher the refresh rate better will be your gameplay, with more refresh rate monitor will be able to update frames faster, 144hz monitor will show you actual 144fps, a 240hz monitor will show you actual 240fps and not simulated. More higher the refresh more smoother will be the animation, that’s what you all need while playing any Game to make it’s experience more richer.
Response time : this is also known as latency, now here the lesser th response time better will be your reflex and less will be de-sync, now it also depends on lot of other parameters but this will still help dialling it down a little bit. Most of the expensive monitor have 1ms latency but under budget latency around 3-4 is also acceptable.
Display panel : This is where all your data will be shown, we have 3 types of panel according to gaming perspective TN panels are much more gaming friendly than IPS Panel, where as IPS are more entertainment friendly and VA panels are in the middle so according to you choice and budget you can select either one.
Sync Technology : If you have Amd graphics card choose Free Sync Monitors, and if you have Nvidia graphics card than choose G-sync. Nothing much complicated here.
1.Acer 24-inch (60.96 cm) Full HD (1080p) LED 3D Gaming Monitor with Twisted Nematic Film
- 24-inch (60.96 cm) Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 resolution with Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) Panel Technology
- Connectivity Port: HDMI, VGA and DVI
- 16:9 aspect ratio makes movies more real and dramatic. Small details and text are clear.
- Horizontal Viewing Angle is 170° and Vertical Viewing Angle is 160°
- 1 ms Response Time, This display’s short response time eliminates “ghosting”, for crisp and perfectly rendered action sequences
- Experience the most immersive entertainment there is – in your home! Use with 3D glasses to make visuals come alive.
- Standard Refresh Rate 144 Hz
- This Monitor has no Speakers
2. Acer KG241QP 23.6″ 1 MS 144 Hz Gaming Monitor
- 23.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Display with AMD FreeSync technology
- 1MS Response Time 144Hz Refresh Rate 300 Nits Brightness
- 2 X HDMI Port 1 X Display Port with Inbox HDMI Cable
- Black Boost with 11 levels of dark level adjustments. Optimize the dark field and see details at a glance
- Wall Mount Option | -5 Degree ~ 15 Degree Tilt Feature
- AMD Free SYNC Technology
3. Samsung 27 inch (68.5 cm) Curved LED Backlit Computer Monitor
- Screen Size: 27 inch (68.5 cm) Full HD (1920 x 1080) curved VA panel
- Connectivity Port: 1 VGA Port, 1 HDMI Port, 1 Headphone Port ; Colour Support: 16.7 M ; Viewing Angle (H/V): 178° (H)/178° (V) ; Temperature: 10 ~ 40 °C, Humidity: 10 ~ 80% (non-condensing)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Brightness (Typical): 250 cd/m2, Windows Certification: Windows 10 ; Power Cable Length: 1.5 m
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz, Response Time: 4 ms, Tilt: -2° (±2°) ~ 22° (±2°), Power Supply: AC 100 ~ 240 V, Power Consumption (Max): 25 watts,
- Viewing Angle: 178 degree horizontal and 178 degree vertical, Curvature: 1800R
- Flicker Free Technology: Yes
4. LG Ultragear 24” 144Hz, Native 1ms Full HD Gaming Monitor with Radeon Freesync
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz, Response time: 1ms native response
- Screen Size: 24″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Panel with 170/160 Viewing Angle, 300 nits Brightness
- Connectivity: Display Port , HDMI x 2, Headphone Out
- Radeon Free sync for Stuttering and Tear Free Gaming
- Dynamic Action Sync to Minimize Input Lag & Black Stablizer for enhanced Visibility in Dark Area
- Custom Gaming Mode: For quick selection between FPS, RTS & Custom Mode
- Warranty: 3 Year Onsite Parts & Labor (Customer Support: 1800 180 9999)
- VESA Wall Mount 100 x 100, Display Port Cable in the Box
5. Acer 144hz Variant: Nitro 23.8 inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 1MS VRB 144 Hz IPS Gaming Monitor
- 23.8 inch full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display HDR 10 Ready
- 2 X HDMI port 1 X Display Port with inbox HDMI cable
- 1 MS VRB Response Time 144 Hz refresh rate 250 nits brightness
- AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology – Zero Frame Design
- VESA Wall Mount Ready – 30000 Hrs MTBF