POCO F2 CONFIRMED! India (Redmi K30 Pro launch date is released)

  • by

With Xiaomi being one of the top contenders in smartphone industry, their upcoming smartphones launched in China is one of key elements to predict what may arrive in India.

Img from weibo

Xiaomi teased it’s next phone launch, by leaking photos and specifications for the Redmi K30 Pro which have 90% chances of landing in India as Poco f2. But 10% chances say that as Poco and Redmi is different sub-brands that may not be the case, but analysing xiaomi’s history Redmi k30 pro may not get launched in India but Poco f2 may arrive and vice-versa

Launch Date : The Phone Redmi K30 pro (poco f2) is set to be released on 24th March 2020. Xiaomi official released launch dates yesterday with some hot new specifications leaks which are given below Here are some exciting leaks which would be in the new Poco F2

New Storage : Redmi K30 pro (Poco F2) comes with the latest Ufs 3.1 storage system which guarantees high rate of data transfer around 750 Mbps Improved experience over Ufs 3.0 storage stated by Redmi chief Lu Weibing.

Lpddr5 Ram : Lpddr5 is the fastest Ram on market for a smartphone industry. With base model of 6gb going upto around 8gb/16 gb it would be a smooth experience while playing graphic intesive games like pubg or codm due to faster ram speed.

The Redmi K30 Pro will come with a 4,700mAh battery, support for 33W fast charging, 5G compatibility

Img from weibo

Cameras: Redmi k30 pro (Poco F2) is teased to arrive with 4 camera modules on rear and popup mechanism for the front. The rear Camera module would be circular shape with main Camera being a 64Mp SONY IMX 686 and with Zooming sensors and other standard like depth sensor and macro sensor. Other sensor have not been confirmed yet. The Front camera would be a 32Mp shooter which will also be your face unlock hardware.

VP of Redmi just confirmed that Redmi K30 pro/Poco f2 would arrive with 50X zoom feature, and with ultra wide angle Camere and a macro sensor. Which makes the quad camera cycle complete with every possible camera feature involved in the smartphone.

Other Specifications: Ofcourse the phone will get the new Snapdragon 865 with latest and greatest Miui 11 (may also get Miui 12 based on android R). With a Lcd Ips display and 120hz refresh rate (standard) it also comes in the max 256Gb storage unit.

It also Teased Cooling system for Redmi K30 pro (poco f2) with vapour cooling chamber of 3423 square millimetres of liquid cooling. Which is a great news for Gamers like me which face a lot of heating issued due to graphics intesive games. Redmi managed cramp in 3.5 mm headphone jack and also an IR sensor.

Redmi K30 pro (poco f2) is just another flagship with many new features baked in with hardware as well as software. With the new smartphone launch near the date let’s hope that Poco doesn’t disappoint their customers with a hiked price due to more features.

Pricing of this smartphone is estimated to be around 3000CNY (31000₹) for the base model with 6gb 64gb rom, while the top model with 5g compatibility may be based around 3500CNY (37000₹) if this is true then Redmi k30 pro would be cheapest 865 smartphone in the world. Let’s Hope this arrives as Poco f2 in India because Redmi K30 pro in India may not get launched by Redmi themselves.

Technical Specifications :

Redmi K30 Pro Full Specifications

General

BrandXiaomi
ModelRedmi K30 Pro
Launched in IndiaNo
Form factorTouchscreen
Battery capacity (mAh)4700

Display

TouchscreenYes
Protection typeGorilla Glass

Hardware

Processorocta-core
Processor makeQualcomm Snapdragon 865
RAM6GB
Internal storage64GB

Camera

Rear camera64-megapixel
Front camera32-megapixel

Software

Operating systemAndroid 10
SkinMIUI 11

Connectivity

Wi-FiYes
Wi-Fi standards supported802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes
GPSYes
BluetoothYes, v 5.10
NFCYes
USB Type-CYes
Number of SIMs2
SIM 1
SIM TypeNano-SIM
GSM/CDMAGSM
3GYes
4G/ LTEYes
5GYes
Supports 4G in India (Band 40)Yes
SIM 2
SIM TypeNano-SIM
GSM/CDMAGSM
3GYes
4G/ LTEYes
5GYes
Supports 4G in India (Band 40)Yes

Sensors

Face unlockYes
In-Display Fingerprint SensorYes
Compass/ MagnetometerYes
Proximity sensorYes
AccelerometerYes
Ambient light sensorYes
GyroscopeYes

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.